IVLA Membership Benefits Opportunities to interact with other scholars, print and electronic information exchange, workshops and seminars, publications, conferences, triennial international research symposium and more:
- Access to The Joel A. and Irene A Benedict, Visual Literacy Collection, Arizona State University
- Annual Book of Selected Readings, a refereed collection of papers presented at the annual conference. (Note: members must register and attend the annual conference in order to receive this publication free of charge)
- Semi-annual Journal of Visual Literacy (JVL) a refereed journal dedicated to fostering research and practice in visual literacy (Free with membership)
- Access to the IVLA Forums, a platform dedicated to foster and sustain communication among the IVLA membership with regard theoretical, research, and other professional issues pertaining to the association, and the concept of Visual Literacy.
- Visual Literacy ReView, a quarterly newsletter highlighting accomplishments